Welcome Friends


I am so happy to finally be posting on my new blog, RetroGirlDesign, which will also coincide with my both of my new Etsy shops, Retro Girl Design and Retro Girl Destash. This blog will feature new products for sale at both shops as well as a peek at my current works in progress (WIP) projects.

In addition to crafting, I am a Gen Xer, which makes me a HUGE ’80s fan. Many of my craft projects are inspired by the past, mostly the '70s and '80s, so be on the lookout for items and products from those decades. I have also included a fun "Latest Retro Obsessions" list on my sidebar. You can take a peek at what I'm currently obsessed about and what might be influencing my latest craft projects.

If you would like to learn more about me, check out my ABOUT page in the top navigation bar. If you want to contact me via email or social media check out my CONTACT page. And in the upcoming weeks, I will be adding more topics and pages.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments